Saturday, December 22, 2012

Teamviewer Humiliation session!

My new bimbo and I played a fun game today.
He was to write out "I am Princess C's stupid bimbo slut." 50 times.
His hands were shaking so hard he could barely type, so I upped the ante a little.
Each mistake now cost him $5. The idiot made 21 mistakes, and proceeded to send in his dues.
Stupid bitch should learn how to type better. *sniggers*
He complained and moaned because he wasn't allowed to hump his pillow, so I sent him away to do something else while I prepare for another session in an hour with a fun toy who bought My ebanned auction.
I've instructed him not to urinate for the whole day until Our/our session this evening. *smirks* He's preparing things as I type, with his little cup, clothespins, and tape.

Let's see how long until he's crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment